Do you want to make TikTok videos but still do not know where to start? In the article,w ew ill guide you through all the processes and how to make your video go viral. Debut is simply cringed, so if you want to learn more about TikTok recording, keep reading.
TikTok is becoming one of the record-breaking and famous for shot video content. There are many reasons why it is outshining other social media platforms. A few factors contributing to its popularity are the access to the library of music, trending effects, and devotion to encouraging the growth of small niches on the platform.
You only need a relevant video and make a TikTok video go viral. For this reason, learning to make a TikTok video is an essential aspect of a successful content creator. If you do not have an account, click here to create one in simple steps.
Otherwise, today, we will guide you through making Instagram videos from single to multiple and how to make ti go viral. Interesting? Then come on and have a seat; we are just starting.
How to Make a TikTok Video?
TikTok videos can be short or long. The duration ranges from 15 seconds; today, it goes up to 10 minutes. Thus, the extended video gives most creators freedom as requested.nThe long video only rolled out and took effect in early 2022. TikTok has plenty of filters and effects available anytime when you want to edit a video before sharing it with the audience.
TikTok has gone mainstream today, and every creator now has their favorite genre. Making your TikTok video is not a complex process. and if you want to be the content creator, then follow these steps to develop your won TikTok video and share it:
Step 1: Assuming you have created a TikTok account and installed it on your device, launch the application and tap on the +icon found at the bottom of your screen. If it is your first time clicking on the icon, then you must permit it to access your gallery or files as well as a microphone. Giving permission on iPhone and Android is slightly different, but the most crucial aspect is permitting it.
Step 2: Select the time range and click on it based on your needed duration. It ranges from 15 seconds to 10 minutes.
Step 3: After that, long press and keep holding the red icon found at the bottom of your screen to start recording. Hold the icon as long as you record. You can also release the icon and proceed to make another clip.
Step 4: At this point, you can decide to stitch up the different clips and make up for the desired duration. Remember that anytime you click on the red icon. If you want to track the length of your clips, gauge the total time at the top of your screen.
Step 5: Click on the backspace when you want to discard the last clip. The backspace icon is found on the right-hand side of the red icon.
Step 6: Now it is time to add the effects to your video using the on-screen button. You can access various buttons. If you click on the effects icon on the lower left-hand side of your screen, you can access the common effects like the green screen to change the appearance.
The flip icon is located at the top of your screen, and you can use it to swap them back and front cam. And you can use the speed icon when you want to record a slow-motion video or faster by selecting the speed of your video.
And going for h beauty, you can add beauty to the soft-focus filter. And the filter button redirects you to choose the filter from the library of filters to change the saturation and colour. The time icon is also crucial if you want to use the self-timer with a countdown and select the length of time you need to record the video.
Step 7: When you are done editing the video, click on the checkmark from the bottom of your screen.
Step 8: It will redirect you to the preview page to view your final video before posting. You can then decide to go back, record, and remove some clicks by clicking the back arrow from the top left.
Step 9: You can also add sound while on the preview page. At this stage, you will find options like sound: use this icon if you want to add music from your library to the background of your video. Effects icon redirects you to different effects like powder, camera shake, etc.
The other options you will get here are text to help you add captions, stickers, adjust clip icon, voiceover, and a caption among many others. Every button here has a purpose and performs a different task, as the name suggests.
Step 10: And when you are done editing and adding music or sound effect to your video, it is time to share with the audience. so click next and finish sharing to the audience after adding a short description, then click post to get things done.
How to Make a TikTok with Multiple Videos?
The next step in our guide is making multiple TikTok videos. This means that instead of recording a long video, you can prefer recording short videos and still editing them as one video. There is no need to acquire a file degree with these steps:
Step 1: After launching the TikTok application, click on the plus icon and start the video recording.
Step 2: It is possible to record multiple videos by clicking the red button after each video clip, uploading media from the device storage, and building videos from numerous shots.
Step 3: Upon selecting or recording multiple video clips o media, click next,
Step 4: Then proceed to sync the sound effects on all the videos and adjust where necessary. The auto-sync option makes syncing for your sake.
Step 5: Click Next when done, which redirects you to the preview screen. This is where you can again add the sound, sticker, text, effects, etc. we will cover this in detail in the next section.
Step 6: Then click next while through with editing and continue to the post screen.
Step 7: You can include the description and add a hashtag; then you are done.
How to Make TikTok Videos With Text
In most cases, adding text overlay in your TikTok video either breaks or promotes the video based on how you make it. Therefore, we will teach you the procedure for how you can add a text to your TikTok video before posting:
Step 1: Lauhc TikTok application first.
Step 2: Then click on the plus icon found at the bottom center of your screen
Step 3: Then proceed by recording the video as from the above steps.
Step 4: When done recording, click on the text icon, which is located at the bottom center of your screen
Step 5: Start typing the text, then select the color and font you prefer.
Step 6: Then click done when through. The icon is found at the top right-hand side of your screen.
Step 7: Again click on the text and choose the ‘set duration’ option from the popup menu.
Step 8: Then, choose when you want to place the text in your video and the duration using the tool.
Step 9: When done, click on the checkmark button at the bottom right of your screen.
Step 10: You can proceed to add the filter, sticker, effect, etc., as we will see in the next section.
Step 11: Then click the next icon
Step 12: Enter the caption, and add other details like hashtags or mention someone you know or wish to include.
Step 13: Then when through, click post.
How to Make TikTok Videos with Voiceover
The last option here is adding a voiceover. If you have a video ready to post but wish to explain what is happening in the video, you can use the voiceover or even dd jokes. But now, how do you go about it?
Step 1: Launch your TikTok application on the Android or iPhone and make sure you are logged in to your account
Step 2: After that, click on the plus icon to access the video recording or upload screen.
Step 3: You can decide to upload your existing video or record following the above steps.
Step 4: When done and you are at the video editing screen, click on the microphone button names voiceover.
Step 5: Then long-press the record icon to begin recording the voiceover. You can still edit to remove the video's original sound by clicking on ‘ keep original sound,' and you will realize that the checkmark has disappeared.
Step 6: When done recording the voiceover, click play to preview it in the video. then when you are satisfied with everything, click the save icon
Step 7: You can add another available effect that you wish to include and click Next.
Step 8: Enter the video description, include the relevant hashtag, ensure you have perfect settings, and finish by clicking post.
How to Make TikTok Videos Go Viral
after deciding on the type of camera you wish to use, you also need to consider some tips to help you make the video unique and go viral during the shooting session.
- First, you should be straight and get to the point. Avoid wasting time and get people to understand your point directly to be popular.
- Also, prepare trending sound effects or songs to help you trick the algorithm and rank higher. The algorithm favor videos with trending sound to become well-performing. So, go to the FYP section and get the often sued sound.
- Always hop on the trends. This way, we mean, go for the popular trending and hot topics, like a trending dance move. But when you hop on-trend, make sure you include your spin.
- Another method is looking for trending hashtags. TikTok often lists its top trending hashtags, especially in the discover section.
- Try telling a story in your video. While people love trending dances move, also telling a story can help you go to the trending page even with an unknown account. Make sure the stories are crazy to catch attention.
- Then prepare to leave a small mystery at the end. Never explain everything, irrespective of what you are doing. If you leave the audience with unanswered questions, they will ways comment, requesting the next section or part.
When editing a TikTok video, you can also increase the chances of going viral. Therefore, make sure you make the video aesthetically pleasing. and if you need these editing tips, then here we go:-
- Utilzie vibrant filters. TikTok has multiple filters, but select ones that make the video look bright and colorful. This will keep the audience's eyes on your screen for a long time.
- Also, use the text-to-speech effect if you want to create an appealing voiceover to add to your video.
- Also, add some text to your video when you edit. It helps the audience understand your video when you describe it perfectly.
- Then you can jump between video clips using the transition and catch the viewers' attention.
Keep these tips in mind when posting your TikTok video to increase your trending chances.
- Make sure that you always try to engage with someone that comments on your video so that you can understand them properly and let them feel treasured o that they keep coming and liking your videos.
- Add relevant and trending hashtags in the caption. Avoid using generic hashtags instead of those describing them instead of general tags.
- Share the TikTok video to other social media platforms so you can have more comprehensive and increased reach and exposure, and views.
- Post consistently. This is because TikTok needs perseverance since it is a none and done platform to go viral. create your time coupled with efforts and often post, especially during peak hours, to increase the chances of going viral.
Some Good Ideas for TikTok Videos
If you want to become famous on TikTok, here are some tricks to look for.
- Always make sure you due to videos on TikTok. Understand that most of the duet videos are loved by YouTubers. You can select the video, duet it and share it after making your reaction.
- Imitate popular videos. This is good, especially when it is a dance move. There are many reasons making videos is popular. Select the same topic, then perform it in your manner.
- Create a new hashtag challenge. Such challenges are prevalent not only on TikTok but also on other social media platforms. However, always remember to make it simple so that most of the audience can participate in it.
- Consistency also matters. Make sure you commit yourself to do research and post content o TikTok often. And when is it possible to try to come up with a series.
- Always remain positive and engage with other popular influencers. Some followers do not like harmful content, so be warned about such.
- Follow and unfollow at least 3o accounts per day. This is vital when you want to leave a footprint on TikTok
- another trick is to go live so that fans can understand you care about them. When they cherish your presence and interaction, they will become loyal. To attract the eyes of your audience, you need to exaggerate. Otherwise, TikTok is unique as opposed to other social media platforms.
- You can also lip-sync the video and let people see how you perform. You can also inspire others to create their video, and you can quickly go viral.
- have the camera on standby since you can just jump into an exciting or trending niche so that you make an impromptu video.
Creating TikTok vdieos is not a compelx process. however, making them go viral is another challenge. But when you have relevant, high-quality posts, you have a high chance of gaining popularity. Use the above tricks to play around with the TikTok algorithm. IT is something which you can do by only combining the above tricks and tips to get the audience to view and share your TikTok videos.